Monday, July 5, 2010

Mars Hill Seattle

I have been going to Mars Hill Church this summer (totally different from Mars Hill GR), and have LOVED it. I love the church's mission statement, what they are doing in Seattle, their love for doctrine, and most of all, their passion for the Lord. It's such a real church, so different from any church I've been to in the past. Mark Driscoll is the pastor and has written a lot of awesome books (Vintage Jesus, Radical Reformation, Religion Saves: and nine other misconceptions)...and he is an excellent speaker.

Yesterday's sermon was about Luke 8 and the unclean woman. He talks about what it means to reach out to Christ: HE makes US clean. It's so powerful. Listen to it if you have time...it's totally worth it!

http://www.marshillchurch.org/media/luke/jesus-heals-a-woman-and-a-girl

1 comment:

  1. yes yes yes! mark driscoll is fabulous! i have listened to many of his sermons online, he is great.

    ReplyDelete